Get Prepared: Resources & Tutorials
After Migration - Using Your O365 Email
NOTE: The titles below link to videos available through CSULB SSO on Lynda.com.
Lynda courses are free to CSULB faculty and staff, but sign-in is required at http://sso.csulb.edu
Using @csulb email with campus- or personally owned devices:
- Learning Outlook on Windows 2016, approx. 50 minutes
- Learning Outlook for Mac 2016, approx. 60 minutes
Using @csulb email on any laptop or desktop computer:
- How to use Outlook on the web (aka Outlook Web App, OWA, webmail), the web-based browser version of Microsoft Outlook, on any device, but especially when you're not using your campus-owned computer.
- Outlook on the web, Essential Training, approx. 3 hours
Read & Explore
- Explore Microsoft Office Help & Training for O365, https://support.office.com/.
- See Microsoft training videos at the Office Training Center to become familiar with using O365 applications.