- To download the VPN client, go to https://vpn.csulb.edu/, enter your Beach ID credentials (LAN credentials) and click Login.
Figure 1: VPN login window
2. Click the Internet Explorer message bar and select "Install This Add-On for All Users on This Computer..."
Figure 2: IE message bar
3. Click Install.
Figure 3: IE security warning window
4. The Downloader will prepare and then run the installation. This may take a few moments.
Figure 4: AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Downloader window
5. Click Yes.
Figure 5: User Account Control dialog box
6. Once connected, a pop up will appear in the system tray to the lower right. Notice the Web VPN 3.1 icon also appears with a locked keypad indicating you are now connected.
Figure 6: System tray showing Web VPN icon
7. To disconnect, click the Web VPN icon in the system tray and select "Disconnect" from the pop up menu.
Figure 7: Web VPN disconnect window