- Create a folder where you want all new appointment requests to go; make sure the Reading pane is turned off on this folder.
- Select your Inbox, then select Tools, Rules and Alerts from the menu.
- Click New Rule to open the Rules WizardClick on your inbox. From your home tab, go to Rules > Manage Rules > New Rule.
- Select Check messages when they arrive, then click Next.
- On the Select conditions page, select which is a meeting invitation or update.
- On the next page, select move it to the specific folder and define the new folder you created as the target.
- Click Finish to create the rule.