Description: Identifies the steps to setup email on your iOS mobile device using the native mail app to synchronize mail, calendar and contacts with the CSULB Email Service.
To remove your University provided email from your iOS device:
- Click the Settings Button on the Home screen
- Tap Accounts & Passwords
- Select your Exchange Account
- Press the red Delete Account option at the bottom of the screen and confirm deletion
This will remove your Exchange email account from your iPad, and you will be able to connect to a new Exchange email account.
To add your University provided email to your iOS device:
1. From the Home screen, tap the Settings icon.
2. Tap Accounts & Passwords
3. Tap Add Account
4. Tap Exchange
5. Enter your full email address (e.g. Prospector.Pete@csulb.edu) and description for the account (e.g. Exchange)
6. Tap Description (Enter CSULB or your preference for CSULB email)
7. Tap next
8. Sign in to your "CSULB.EDU" exchange account using Microsoft?
9. Tap Sign In
10. Tap Work or School Account
11. Enter the following when prompted
- Campus ID: Beach ID 9 digit number
- Password: BeachID password
- Email: Firstname.Lastname@csulb.edu.
12. Tap Sign In
13. Tap Save